About Arcadia Theater
The Arcadia Theatre, located on Main Street in Wellsboro, PA is a classic movie house that opened in 1921. In 1997, the theatre was transformed into a 4 screen theatre, which shows the latest films and live productions at the best prices.
In 2021, the theatre will celebrate its 100th anniversary as Tioga County’s source for entertainment.
COVID-19 and Re-opening Information
We hope you are ready to come back to the movies! We want to ensure that yours and our staff’s health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We will be employing enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures throughout the theatre. We will be following recommendations and guidelines of the CDC and the state and federal government. So that we can provide some much-needed entertainment while also providing a safe and healthy environment, we are asking for your help in adhering to the following guidelines that will allow us to stay open….
- Masks must be worn inside the theatre. You can remove your mask to enjoy concessiosn items once you are seated in the theatre.
- A minimum of 6ft. of distance must be maintained in both the lobby and each theatre. There must be at least 2 seats between each individual/group in a theatre. Every other row will need to remain empty. We reserve the right to adjust where you sit to help maintain proper distance.
- Only 3 individuals/groups will be allowed in the lobby at a time…one at the box office, one at the concessions ordering spot and one at the concessions payment/pickup spot.
- As of October 9, we are under the following limited seating levels… 40 in the largest theatre, 25 in the stage theatre and 10 in the small theatres.
- WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE. Online ticketing is now available. You can stop in the theatre any time we are open to purchase tickets.
- We recommend that all sales be cashless and you use credit/debit/gift cards.
- We ask, that if there is a line to enter the theatre, that individuals/group stay 6ft distant from each other.
Please be aware that we may have to add to and/or amend these guidelines if situations dictate, so we ask you for your understanding and patience during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to message us on Facebook or use the contact link on our website.
We look forward to seeing you at the movies!